What is lashline enhancement
Lashline enhancement by definition is the technique used to accentuate your lashes and make your eyes pop in the same way mascara and eyeliner does, without ever needing to apply it yourself!
Lashline Enhancement is fundamental in enhancing the shape, color, and size of your eyes. Besides convenience, it is the perfect solution for anyone with allergies, contact lens sensitivity, dexterity issues, vision problems, or an active lifestyle.
Eyes will appear larger and more striking and lashes will appear thicker and fuller. For a subtle, "barely there" look, Lashline Enhancement will discreetly define and frame your eyes. A very thin line of color is implanted between the lashes. A topical numbing cream is applied before the artist begins to ensure comfort.
- Lash extensions must be removed 2 weeks prior to lashline enhancement appointment and must remain off until 2 week after the retouch session
- Refrain from using lash growth serum of any kind for 2-3 months prior to procedure.
- Do not wear contacts during procedure or immediately after (bring glasses for the day of procedure)
- If you have had blepharoplasty performed, wait 6 months after procedure to assure complete stabilization of tissues.
- Menstruation Period: Please plan around your menstrual cycle. If this procedure is performed during this time, you will experience greater sensitivity.
Lashline Enhancement is performed by Gemineye Artist, Madison Boss. $350+tax for top eyelid + $100 additional for bottom eyelid
Multi Service Pricing
Pictured: Wing eyeliner optional